A global company, ONE OF THE MOST STABLE EMPLOYERS, is seeking talented German speakers to join their team of PROCUREMENT professionals in Prague.
Senior candidates are welcome.
However, we look for candidates even with LESS WORKING experience - all you need is MOTIVATION.
Send me your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org - you might be the right candidate!
Briefly, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- project management,
- planning and execution of Post-Merger Integration
- sourcing Category Management, CDTS policies, processes and procedures
You will serve as the Project Coordinator. In this capacity you will coordinate the evaluation of a target company s supplier and contractor risk profile in Due Diligence.
- English and German (C1)
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years in Source To Pay Procurement experience (we look for junior AND senior candidates)
- Bachelors or related degree
- Experience with project management
- Preferred Qualifications
- Work study abroad experience and or Graduate Degree
- Professional Skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.