Do you have experience in Business-to-Business customer service?
Do you want to work in a multinational corporate environment?
As the Sales Support Representative you will be a part of the European Chemicals Sales Organization and you will provide support to the Sales department.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify and answer customer needs, priorities and complaints in terms of service and product offerings. Some accounts are owned by you.
- Take escalation calls from customers or from Customer Services / Supply Chain
- Monitor customer orders inflow
- Handle product availability issues and help defining priorities in allocating product available
- Help Sales in price calculation and contract development
- Handle price communications to regional multi-national customers
- Solve pricing and invoicing issues
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Sales Representatives
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in English (written and oral, C1 level)
- Previous B2B customer service work experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-client attitude