Are you an experienced L1 Technical Supporter and you would like to grow and gain more technical IT experience?
Do you speak German and English?
Then apply right now, this position is perfect for experienced L1s who want to grow for L2 and more.
These will be your daily IT support responsibilities:
- Replying to questions: Hardware, software and network related
- Directly managing technical issues closely with the L2 Support
- Helping users to install their apps
- Service Request management, User management
- Identification and documentation of technical issues
- Empathetic approach towards clients/internal employees and their needs
- Redirecting complex issues to higher positions
- Creation and contribution on manuals
- Goal to achieve the best customer feedback
- Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+/C1) and German (B2+)
- Energetic, dynamic and pro-active approach
- Communication, compassion and social skills are a must
- It is a plus to have a Degree in Computer Sciences or similar (not needed)
- Network security and anti-virus knowledge is an advantage (not needed)