Do you have several years of experience in accounting?
Can you speak fluent Czech and English?
Do you want to become a member of an international company based in Prague?
If so, this might be your chance!
As Accounting Supervisor with Czech, your responsibilities will be:
- VAT reporting in Slovakia and the Czech Republic
- Being in charge of making sure that the company's accounts adhere to the standards
- Leading and supporting the accounting team
- Being responsible for annual financial statements
- Preparing documentation for audit and internal controls
- Being in contact with the external auditors
- Following the SOX rules
- Preparing reports
- Cooperation with other departments within a company
- Communication with the Statistical office and IT support
- Making sure that everything is accurate
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting, controlling, or audit
- Experience in Czech and Slovak accounting standards
- Educational background in finance or Economics
- Being fluent in English and Czech (C1)
- The knowledge of the MS office package (specifically Excel)
- Strong communication and leadership skills