Is stability, a longterm cooperation, and an employement with good reputation what you are looking for?
Then you should definitely apply!
Here are some of your future tasks:
- Processing of travel expenses, system input including Audit Rules as well as administrative and maintenance tasks
- Making expense report audit decisions
- Internal and External communication regarding travel
- Managing credit card payment delays and alerting users as needed
- Training new employees and conduct ongoing internal training on all the T&E processes and policies etc.
- Associates degree in Business/Economics or related
- Proficient English is a must, other language is a bonus (Chinese)
- Ability to work effectively as a team contributor on all duties and assignments
- Knowledge of superior customer service standards and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work in a hybrid model of work.
Experience in the area of finance and customer care is a must!
Prague 13 is the place of work.