A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for an Internal and External Communication Manager.
This opportunity can be also fully remote!
As an Internal and External Communication Manager you will be responsible for these key tasks:
- Implementation of corporate internal messages and communication strategies
- Both external and internal communication for one entity and its region, including interaction with pertinent media contacts, stakeholder communication, and market communications.
- Creating and implementing strategic change communications strategies to support enterprise-wide change programs, budgets, timelines, situational considerations, risk and problem management, consultation, change & engagement, scenario planning, and measurement.
- Evaluation of the business needs and employs innovative communication strategies that follow best practices to assist the transition.
- Taking responsibility for creating and carrying out communication strategies for the introduction and adoption of capability, procedure, and technology changes.
- Works with team leaders to create a global communications strategy that will result in enterprise-wide transformation through enhanced employee engagement.
- Preparation of speeches, events, new releases, presentations, preparation and implementation of web and social media content - supporting new communication strategies
- Fluent English (spoken and written B2+)
- At least 5 years of experience in creating and implementing complicated communication strategies in a corporate (or a larger entity)
- Extraordinary skills in establishing trusting bonds with key players to guarantee the coordination and alignment of reliable international communication strategies.
- Strong expertise in communication tactics and processes.
- Experience in producing targeted content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Planning skills and determination to achieve objectives