Do you have experience in a strategic internal communication role? Do you speak English fluently and are able to work 20 hours/week? Then join our newest project!
We are speaking here about a complex project with many stakeholders and impact on all functions in the company. This project will drive change across the whole company. It has started in 2021 and will continue for the next few years.
The purpose of your role is to ensure the the project is understood, supported and executed by the entire organization.
- Guide the project team with a communication framework.
- Responsible for the project stakeholder mappings.
- Create, execute and follow-up a communication plan including:
- Prepare material in different formats (news, presentations, videos etc.) and ensure that established internal communication channels are utilized.
- Arrange information meetings/webinars.
- Coordinating and planning with other communication, HR and change management resources as needed.
- Participate and support the change management work.
- Support and train managers and other key stakeholders in change communication.
Start: September/October 2022
- 3-4 years of experience in a strategic internal communication role within a global company.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Good skills in strategic internal communication and a strong engagement in the area.
- Ability to capture communication needs in the organization and decide how to handle an evolving project in the best way.
- Ability to analyse the target groups and adapt the messages accordingly.
- Good knowledge in journalistic and editorial work.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to take own initiatives and to work independently.