Do you have previous experience in data protection or IT security?
Are you fluent in English?
Do you want to be a part of an international and succesful company?
If so, this job opportunity might be the right for you!
As Junior IT Security and Data Compliance Expert, your daily responsibilities will be:
- Support members of the Data Protection Governance team in both routine and project operations to guarantee adherence to Security and Compliance rules and regulations that fall under the Data Protection Governance's purview.
- Aid us in creating and maintaining programs for information risk management, records management, IT compliance, and/or information security.
- Create analytical documentation, give presentations, plan workshops and meetings, record meeting minutes, and write reports.
- Business processes examination and mapping of IT systems.
- Daily compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Most importantly, this experience will give you all knowledge in IT Security, that you will ever need.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with data protection or IT security
- Overall knowledge of Information Security and data protection concepts
- Experience with Audit or Consultancy and Business Analysis in information security is needed
- Responsibility, meeting deadlines, quality assurance
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Positive approach towards learning new things!
- Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+)