For our client we are looking for a new colleague for the COST CALCULATION MANAGER!
What would you do?
- Preparation of construction budgets
- Detailed analysis of the building technical requirements
- Providing measurements from CAD
- Keeping the construction prices and ratios data base updated
- Providing technical support to the commercial teams
- Participating in meetings
- Min 3-5 years of experience in controlling
- Knowledge of English
- Occasional travel needed
- Civil Engineer, Architect, Industrial Engineer or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience preparing construction budgets for industrial/logistic buildings, preferably as a technician in the offer preparation department in a construction company. Also candidates with same functions in an engineering company will be considered.
- Deep knowledge in installations and systems related to logistics and industrial buildings (fire protection, cold storage, loading technologies, etc) and the corresponding market prices.
- Experience in drafting and the maintenance of construction prices data base and in creating templates for project’s cost calculation
- Knowledge of companies in the industrial/logistics real estate sector (suppliers, contractors, advisors, etc)
- Experience in design and engineering companies specialized in the industrial and logistics real estate sector will be positively valued
- English minimum B2/C1; German will be positively valued.
- Availability to punctually travel to European countries where the company is active (1 trip/month aprox)
- We are thinking in someone highly organized and methodical, with big planning capacities and attention to detail, dynamic, enthusiastic, multidisciplinary and polyvalent.