Do you have experience with networking, IT support or IT helpdesk? Are you familiar with monitoring tools? Do you speak English fluently? Then continue reading!
We are looking for a new colleague for an international company with a newly opened branch in Prague.
- Monitoring Large Infrastructure which include Network, Servers, VMware, Application via monitoring tool.
- Performing IOS upgrade of Cisco routers and switches.
- Performing Initial troubleshooting for all network related outages and escalating to network engineering team.
- Changing Virtual LAN (VLAN) on switch port as per Local IT Ops requirements.
- Deployment of virtual machine.
- Handling Major Incident Management
- Providing IT helpdesk call center support during weekend shifts (24x7 operation with rotational shifts).
Start: June 2021 (or earlier)
- Relevant IT Certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate is required.
- Certification such as Vsphere 6 foundation certificated, Solarwind certified professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library is added advantage.
- Knowledge on how monitoring tool.
- Knowledge of supporting network equipment including Cisco routers, Cisco switches,Cisco Wireless Controller, VeloCloud SD-WAN.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft windows server, VMware.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Informační technologie
- Plat: Od 50000 CZK do 60000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek