Are you a graduate of a technical University?
Do you speak English and German?
This position is for a company that acts in the majority of the countries in the world. Its products are very well-known for modernization within different industries.
Your main responsibility in this job will be the administration of technical expertise and consultation.
You will –
- Handle direct interactions with manufacturers
- Collaboration with technology experts
- Coordinate product data submissions
- Support product introductions and product changes
- Reporting and updating the database of products
What you should have for this position:
- Degree in Science or Engineering (chemistry, mechanic, electrical or similar)
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- You are willing to work in a dynamic environment
- You want to work for a company with many opportunities for growth
- Computer proficiency (MS Excel, able to learn operating different database systems)
- You are not afraid of daily communication with customers
- You are technical/engineering/research-oriented and you have high interest in Technology
- You have exceptional verbal and problem-solving skills