Do you have experience in Warehouse management?
Are you fluent in English?
In order to ensure that quality requirements are fulfilled at every stage of the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packaging processes inside the warehouse, we are searching for a supply chain specialist. Accurately track inventories and plan order fulfillment.
This position allows for remote work and does not ask for frequent trips to the warehouse.
As Warehouse Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Help develop and put into effect best practice strategies, policies, processes, and procedures to support and enhance operational performance.
- Establish and modify the stock and supply management parameters.
- Plan and keep track of the supplies and items that consumers utilize.
- Inform the material management and warehouse team of the requirements.
- Proactively track and manage inventory ageing to prevent excess and outdated material
- Monitor inventory risk and make sure there are backup strategies in place
- Education in Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management or a related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees, doing cycle count, creating reports
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and inventory management
- Strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)