Do you already have solid experience in strategic procurement?
Do you speak English and German or French?
If yes, you're looking at your future job description.
As a Senior Procurement Analyst/Buyer, you will be:
- Directly supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning, and strategic sourcing tasks
- Creating negotiation strategies and leading negotiations to ensure timely supply and savings for purchases
- Identifying new sources of supply and communicating with diverse range of stakeholders
- Discussing with vendors and evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers
- Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities
- Actively involved in continuous efforts to improve operations
- Acting as a mentor and sharing best practices with junior team members
- Participating in company-building activities, including recruitment
What you are bringing to the table:
- Advanced English and German or French (B2-C1 level)
- 3+ years of experience in strategic or tactical buying
- Direct experience with sourcing and negotiation activities
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ideally some management or team-lead experience (preferable)
- Ideally knowledge of improvement methodologies such as TQM, Six Sigma, or APEX is a plus (prefereable)