Are you a passionate professional who wants to have a successful career in the field of Human Resources?
Do you have some relevant experience that you could use in your new job?
Do you have a very good command of English and other EU language?
Then this might be the right job opportunity for you!
One of your feature responsibilities:
- manage various HR documentation (contracts, letters, etc.)
- take care of employees’ agenda and solve their queries
- work with data in various administrative’ s systems
- close cooperation with other departments
- … and many more!
The description of the position depends on the certain position. At the moment, we work on these positions:
- HR administrator
- HR Generalist
- HR Advisor
If you find this opportunity interesting, send us your CV and click on the "apply" button below. We will introduce you to the variety of job positions from our clients – international companies!
- previous work experience in Human Resources
- educational background (at least bachelor degree)
- fluent English with other EU language on the level C1 (French/ Dutch/ German/ Hungarian/ Danish)
- excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- a responsible and thorough person
- the knowledge of the MS office package
- ability to accommodate to changing environment and cooperate with other colleagues