Are you an experienced accountant?
Do you speak fluent Czech and English?
Then you might bet he one who we need!
Our international client, a reputable company operating in the global engineering industry, is currently looking for an experienced General Ledger Accountant who will be responsible for accounting for one of the company’s new divisions.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain the integrity of the financial ledgers and understand fully all accounts and inputs
- Maintain accruals and prepayments
- Prepare VAT report
- Prepare balance sheet accounts reconciliation and other analysis to ensure accurate and timely financial closing each month
- Prepare and report accurate half year and full year statutory account packs and analysis on a timely basis
- Reporting and analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience in General Ledger Accounting
- Advanced command of English and Czech language for daily communication
- Previous experience working with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP or Czech Accounting Standards
- Previous experience with completing VAT report, Intrastat and Sales list
- Attention to detail and independence