Do you want to work for one of the biggest non-profit organizations in the world? Than send us your CV and we’ll contact you back very soon!
Child Protection Officer in UNICEF provides technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process of child protection projects within the national program from development planning to delivery of results.
Prepares, executes, manages and implements a range of technical and administrative program tasks to facilitate program development, implementation, program monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
Employment contract with UNICEF.
Salary: from 95 000 CZK - according to experience
Contract: 1 year
* A university degree in one of the following fields is required: international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field
* Professional experience in social development planning and management in MHPSS for children and families and child protection related areas is required
* Czech and Englisth on B2 level for daily communication
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Personalistika a HR
- Plat: Od 95000 CZK do 113000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek