A well-established, gradually growing international company is currently looking for a L2 Technical Support with Czech/Slovak.
Do you wish to develop your career in IT?
Do you speak Czech/Slovak and English?
Do you want to thrive both professionally and personally?
Then apply right now!
These will be your daily IT support responsibilities:
- Assistance with the OneConference application for users and IT project managers
- Create and manage OneConference platforms for events - point of contact between teams/clients/customers
- Second point of contact activities
- Working accorading to procedures and SLA,
- Assist customers - escalation of issues as well as immediate resolution
- Make use of collaboration tools like Webcasting and Microsoft Teams.
- When necessary, escalation of cases to different Support teams
- Ticket closure and on-site incident and request response.
- Assist in producing technical guides and documentation
- Advanced level of spoken and written English (B2+/C1) and Czech/Slovak (B2+/C1)
- German is a plus
- Working understanding of office automation products and commonly used SW
- Three or more years of experience in a service desk, IT support center, or second line support
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude with good communication skills
- Practical experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS environments
- The ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Informační technologie
- Plat: Od 33000 CZK do 43000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek