Do you have previous experience in contracting?
Are you fluent in German and English?
Do you want to be a member of a successful international company based in Prague?
If so, this job opportunity of Contract Manager with German could be the right for you!
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Preparing contracts according to given templates
- Negotiating contracts
- Providing answers and solutions to the issues|/questions related to contracts
- Guaranteeing that all issues are tended accurately
- Updating data regarding contracts in the internal system
- Being involved in the training of new contract specialists
- Participating in the market analysis regarding procurement contracting
- Direct communication with clients and project team
- Make sure that all contracts are properly stored
If you would like to know more about the position, please send me your CV (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will gladly tell you more!
- Previous work experience in contracting - preparation of contacts (e.g. in the fields of Marketing, Facilities, or IT); reporting of contracts, etc.
- Having experience with various types of contracts
- Strong command of German and English (level C1)
- The proficient skills in the MS Office package
- Educational background: Bachelor's degree in law
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- The knowledge of the procurement field is nice to have
- Previous experience in the IT field is an advantage
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Právní služby, Služby
- Plat: Od 67000 CZK do 77000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek