Are you passionate about the important role that HR has within a business?
Are you interested in optimizing employee productivity and providing HR support?
If so, this is the best opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Perform data research as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Act as a contact person for employees on a wide range of HR-related questions (including employment terms, HR systems, and programs, legislation)
- Prepare letters, contracts, forms, and other HR-related documents
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence, and presentations
- Take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation, etc.
- Perform various functions within different disciplines of the HR department
- previous work experience in HR, customer service, or administration sector
- fluency in English and other EU language (French, Dutch, Italian, or German)
- working experience from a multinational company is highly desirable
- experience working with SAP is an advantage