Do you have experience in managing quality controls and processes?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a quality manager, who will ensure quality of operations by initiating and coordinating inventory movement as per SOPs in a large-scale warehouse setup. The primary role of the person is to work closely with central planning teams, third-party logistics partners & other service providers.
As Quality Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive SOPs and KPIs for warehousing operations and benchmark them
- Track orders, proactively assess delays, communicate to partners
- FEFO & FIFO Management and warehouse Stock audit
- Manage material disposition (Return to supplier, Scrapping and Sell to Broker)
- Plan and identify root causes of inventory deviation through cause-and-effect analysis
- Engage with various teams to streamline the processes and operations
What you already have:
- Education in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or a related field preferred
- 4 -5 years of experience in establishing and managing quality controls and processes
- Experience in the electronics industry preferred
- MS Excel, Word, Inventory Management ERP tools
- Good understanding of Warehouse and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Obchod a prodej, Podnikatelské příležitosti
- Plat: Od 40000 CZK do 50000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek