Do you have experience in Material Planning?
Do you enjoy managing projects?
To manage stocks and make sure that material resources are in line with client delivery timetables, we are seeking for a supply chain expert.
Your primary duties as a Material Planning lead will be:
- Ensuring a reliable and sufficient supply of the supplies required for customer delivery
- Coordinating client delivery objectives, deadlines, etc. with other departments such as inventory planning, demand planning, and supply planning.
- Taking care of cancellations, scheduling adjustments, and inventory problems.
- Check the availability of raw materials and suppliers to identify any shortages.
- Form a material planning team and train them.
- Monitor inventory and accuracy of inventory records
- Look for and provide solutions to problems as they arise in order to satisfy client demands and reduce operational risks.
What you already have:
- Education in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and part number change management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and materials planning using an ERP/MRP system, other planning systems (SAP)
- Fluent English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Obchod a prodej, Podnikatelské příležitosti
- Plat: Od 60000 CZK do 80000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek