Do you have experience in Supply Chain?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will lead the Import/Export Clearance activities; Ensuring effective management of material import and export clearance through compliance to regulations as per local requirements in the Region/country.
As Import/Export Clearance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Advises client on trade compliance to ensure that their shipments clear customs with minimum delays and that they are compliant with customs regulations and laws
- Maximize pre-clearance performance with the accurate and appropriate custom declaration
- Understand and comply with the regulations and guidelines issued by the customs agency or other government agencies supervising import and export activities
- Participate and support Customs & other government agencies in their compliance, control/intervention or education programs when appropriate
- Provide management information and reports as required.
- Develop a strong relationship with Customs and other government agencies
- Implement an efficient and compliant clearance procedure in accordance with the regulatory rules/policy
- Negotiate with customs clearance officials to obtain consistent and transparent decisions on classification of goods, and duty and tax assessments
- Deal and negotiate with customs officials directly on difficult clearances to ensure that the shipments are released timely and in compliance to the local regulations and policies.
- Make recommendation on improvements to clearance procedures and/or policies and to streamline these procedures
- Develop and achieve the appropriate goals and KPI
- Continuously improve on the clearance process and procedures
What you already have:
- Education in Supply Change Management or a related field preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience inin handling import/exports in the manufacturing industry. experience of working with customs within transportation, logistics or import / export industry
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain, Shipment process, ,budget management,international trade and taxations
- MS Excel, Word, Forecast Management tools, ERP/MRP knowledge, Replenishment tools
- Good understanding of Planning and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Obchod a prodej, Podnikatelské příležitosti
- Plat: Od 40000 CZK do 50000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek