We are looking for an experienced Procurement and Sourcing Manager with German!
Focused on consultancy and professional services, our client has currently open one free spot for the role of a Procurement and Sourcing Manager with German.
Here are some of your day to day duties:
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as supplier negotiation, award recommendations etc.
- Work with senior level stakeholders to lead and execute strategic sourcing projects including strategy development,
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statement of Work and other sourcing and contracting documents.
- Ability to work closely with other internal stakeholders like Legal, Information Security, Platform Management team, Contract Managers, Supplier relationship Management teams as required by the project.
The company expects someone with:
- 4 years of experience in the procurement sourcing and at least 1 years in IT Technology sourcing
- Understanding of the legislations across Europe related to procurement and to the use of subcontractors
- Understanding of supplier sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Team Lead experience
- Fluent command of English and German
- Very good communication, organisational and project management skills.