French speakers WANTED!
Great role for fresh graduates and people who already have experience! Are you keen on communication with people and can speak French fluently? Then continue reading...
Complete training is offered. Together with a friendly multinational team, it will help you to adapt immediately.
Our client is a top-notch and growing company in the gas and oil industry. The company focuses on new ways of using science and technology and establish safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are supporting tomorrow’s energy needs.
Your new role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
* Assisting customers with how-to’s
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on requests such as maintaining records and process paperwork
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
* Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
* Maintaining and managing relationships with them
* Solving possible issues and giving advice if needed
- Proficiency in English and French (written and oral, B2+ level)
- Previous customer service work experience or in coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-client attitude