Do you speak DUTCH and ENGLISH and you would like to enhance your HR career with this opportunity?
Then please keep on reading!
You will be the first port of call for all recruitment aspects within the organization.
Assisting with employee relations and performance management is also a vital part of this role, from disciplinary to grievance processes and performance to capability assessments.
Your responsibilities as the HR Generalist will include:
- Working with employees' data
– Managing promotions and other job changes in the system. Preparation of employment documents including offer letters, contracts, etc.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Participating in onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Strong command of English AND Dutch (C1 level)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Great motivation and an eye for detail.
Interpersonal skills and being a team player are absolute musts, as you will work with many people at all levels across the business.
Self-confidence and being persuasive are important soft skills to have.
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Personalistika a HR
- Plat: Od 41000 CZK do 42000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek