Do you have experience in Material Planning?
Do you like project management?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with client delivery schedules.
As a Material Planning lead, your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for client delivery
- Coordinating with other departments like inventory planning, demand planning, and supply planning regarding client delivery goals, timelines etc.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Hire and train material planning team
- Supervise inventory and inventory record accuracy
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet client requirements and address operational risks
- Take overall responsibility for the obsolete parts process and ensure the business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste
What you already have:
- Education in business, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and part number change management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and materials planning using an ERP/MRP system, other planning systems (SAP)
- Fluent English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Obchod a prodej, Podnikatelské příležitosti
- Plat: Od 60000 CZK do 80000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek