Are you an IT-oriented person?
Do you like to solve wide range of problems?
Do you like each of your days to be different?
If you answered YES to these questions, then apply for the role of Technical Support Specialist!
In this role you will become a member of a team of speacialists supporting the EMEA region. Your key activities will be communication and understanding of customers' problems and finding suitable solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- daily communication with employees from accross Europe to help solve IT-related issues with HW, SW, IS, network, etc.
- database update
- problem tracking and diagnosing
- working in a team but responsible for individual cases
- high school or B.A. degree in IT
- previous experience from technical support (2 years and more)
- fluent English (speaking and writing); French or Dutch would be nice to have
- ability to understand and solve clients' technical problems via phone call (therefore effective communication skills are a must)
- understanding of technologies and hardware support
- effective problem solver and proactive person with analytical thinking abilities
- work independently yet part of a team
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Výroba, průmysl a energetika
- Plat: Od 40000 CZK do 47000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek