A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for Manager in Machine Learning!
Responsibilities for this role consists of:
- Provide assistance and specialized guidance in the establishment of processes and standards for all elements of Services
- Assist the team in the practical translation of strategic goals
- Handle regular service inquiries, respond to questions, and, if feasible, fix problems or assist in problem resolution through close coordination with next-level support and/or specialists.
- Carry out user administration duties (e.g., access management).
- Analyze error messages and inquiries
- Track service requests and troubleshoots
- Assist with quarterly cost and efficiency evaluations in order to achieve productivity goals.
- Assist people with cost budgeting, control, and assessment of services/processes/continuous development in range.
- At least 4 years of relevant expertise in the development and use of machine learning techniques in analytical chemistry and forensic sciences.
- Qualification in Analytical techniques, Design of Experiments, Multivariate Statistics, and Equivalent experience in spectroscopic data analysis
- We are looking for Qualified Python programmers with knowledge of data management and integration who can analyze field measurement data computationally.
- Comprehensive understanding of data modeling and machine learning methods
- Data processing and cleaning expertise (structured, unstructured)
- Proficient use of data searching tools (SQL, DB2, Hive, Pig etc.)
- Solid vibrational spectroscopy experience (NIR, FTIR, Raman...)
- Proficient understanding of the creation and validation of analytical methods and multivariate statistical tools
- Knowledgeable in vibrational spectroscopy, multivariate data analysis, machine learning, Jupyter notebook, and AWS
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Informační technologie
- Plat: Od 100000 CZK do 140000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek