Do you have a brief experience in Procurement/Supply Chain and do you see yourself long-term in this field?
Do you want to keep growing profesionally in this area?
Do you speak Norwegian and English?
Then apply now!
For our esteemed client based in Prague, we are looking for strongly-motivated candidates with some background in Procurement, who enjoy communication and negotiation with different stakeholders, are tech savvy, and who are able to dive into the data and transfer them into comprehensible recommendations that allow for streamlining of the process.
Among your responsibilities will be
- sourcing and negotiating with vendors
- supporting stakeholders in defining strategy, scope of work, KPIs
- developping and maintaining project documentation
- analyze current spend and looking for ways of saving costs
- preparing Total Cost Models
- providing industry and supplier know-how and research
- Fluent Norwegian (C1) and English (C1), Swedish would be a huge plus
- Minimum of 1 year of sourcing/procurement/supply chain experience
- B.A. degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - ability to analyze data and present recommendations to clients
- Good communication skills
- Superb negotiation skills
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Obchod a prodej, Podnikatelské příležitosti
- Plat: Od 43000 CZK do 45000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek