Are you a fresh graduate with no or limited work experience?
Do you enjoy working with numbers, talking to people on the phone and via email, and making sure that everything is as accurate as possible?
Do you want to start your career in Payroll and get a full training for free?
If you said YES to these questions, and you also speak German, Polish, and/or French, we have a right opportunity for you.
Our international client, based in Prague, is growing, and therefore looking to enhance their Payroll Team. Based on your language skills, you will be supporting your market in all things related to payroll documentation.
You will undergo full training regarding the local legislation and other payroll-related topics; no previous knowledge of payroll is required. Therefore, this is a perfect opportunity for you as a fresh graduate!
After the initial training, you will be participating in:
- Processing Payroll data of assigned customers in your market
- Ensuring accuracy
- Meeting set-up deadlines
- Reporting and data analysis
- Updating payroll system
- Close cooperation with the Accounting Team and HR
- Eligible to work in the Czech Republic (we are unable to offer visa sponsorship)
- Fluency in English (min. B2) and German/French/Polish (min. B2)
- Interest in becoming a Payroll Administrator
- Someone who likes administration and working with data
- Superb communication skills
- Customer-centered individual
- Willingnesss to learn fast and grow
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Ekonomika a finance
- Plat: Od 35000 CZK do 39000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek