Do you enjoy administration and working with data?
Are VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, and pivot tables things that you're familiar with?
Do you speak English as well as German, French, or Dutch?
And do you see yourself working in a stable multinational company in the beautiful city of Prague, with opportunities of future growth?
If you answered YES to all of the questions above, then we are looking for you!
You will need to
- have a good command of English (B2) and either German (B2), French (B2), or Dutch (B2)
- be familiar working with Excel and using various systems on a daily basis (we'll teach you how)
- enjoy administrative work and working with data
- pay close attention to details, always looking for improvements and best solutions possible
- be proactive in solving various issues, mostly via email
-be motivated to learn new things and improve your current skill set
- previous experience in HR or Back Office is a plus, but not required
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Personalistika a HR
- Plat: Od 35000 CZK do 55000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek