With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
As a Pricing Analyst you will support pricing requirements and create pricing models in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) on all major types of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, etc.) in support of business solutions/proposals. You will develop and maintain pricing information on business systems, and assist in the development of quotations for clients. Reviews RFPs to identify pricing and contractual requirements and manages the development and production of cost volumes and pricing tables. Collaborates with pricing resources located in Europe, Asia, Australia, The Americas and India.
- Utilizes Pricing Tools for creation of pricing models and Internal P&L’s, Balance Sheet and cash flow modeling.
- Works with company`s bid teams and operational staff in developing pricing proposals and collaborates with fellow Pricers on larger deals.
- Interacts with customer contracting officials in responding to solicitations and performs due diligence on prospective clients financial viability.
- Analyzes and reports trends on pricing. Has basic understanding of typical IT company business models and of IT services supplied to the - Industries that the company supports.
- Supports all major phases of the solicitation process (Request For Information [RFI], RFP responses, and negotiations), including identification of areas of financial risk.
- Handle advanced financing options for structuring client contracts and for the disposition of capitalized expenses that impact the balance sheet.
- Participate in cost reviews and challenge cost proposals. Analyze deal metrics & provide solutions to improve financial position.
- Author and/or edit proposal cost volume documents and client pricing tables as required.
- Understand implications of financial terms & conditions and work with proposal teams to position terms favorable to the company.
- Complete deal fact sheets for internal management review and document pricing in team database.
- 3-5 years pricing experience and 3-5 years in accounting, billing, program control, FP&A or other finance disciplines preferred.
- Multiple language skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or Chartered Accountant Preferred.
- Preference for candidates with experience in IT sector & knowledge of IT business model.
- Willingness to travel