- Definition, planning and execution of telco network security audits employing a hacker-like approach, utilizing knowledge of technology and network topology
- Deployment of new network security related tools, probes and generators; demonstration of their usage and benefits
- Fine-tuning of security tools based on data analysis feedback and customer feedback
- Gathering information and preparation of proposals on further development of SS7/messaging security tools
What will you do?
- Design new features on top of existing products
- Contribute to creation of new products
- Mainly code ... but also test and document to deliver complete new features and fixes
- Implement continuous integration and delivery
- Exceptionally also support or deploy products (at customers' premises ... so a bit of travelling is possible too)
What will you work with?
- Software products which aim at scalability, distributed architecture and high performance
- Mixture of proven and bleeding-edge technologies
- SS7 Signaling, SIGTRAN, Telco messaging (SMS, MMS, RCS)Python, TCL, Perl, LUA, Linux
- Atlassian tools JIRA, Confluence and STASH (GIT)
- Computer and telecommunication networks