Are you experienced Brand Manager?
Do you know FMCG industry?
If you can answer yes, keep reading!
Your main tasks:
* „A to Z“ brand management
* Development and execution of brands’ strategy to maximize business performance
* Monitoring, deep understanding and reporting on the performance of your brands and its competitors within the market
* Collect, compile, verify, and analyses data on market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product
* Accurate forecasting of your brands’ sales on monthly basis
* Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyse them against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the product needs to be improved
* Preparations of marketing plans and their execution, both – ATL & BTL
* Control of A&P budgets
* Preparing launches of new products
* Close cooperation with Sales department; Shopper marketing department and Planning
* Close cooperation with Marketing team from central office
* Working with external agencies